Wednesday 19 November 2014

New Mat



We are sitting on our old mat.
We are ripping off the plastic.
We pulling off the skin.
We are pulling the black thing off.
We are opening and ripping the white plastic off so Seth and Shaney can take the next thing off.
Seth and Shaney are ripping the white stuff off.
We are unrolling the mat.

Alfonze: I love the mat because it has shapes on it, it is amazing.Tevana: I like the mat because it has shapes and has letters around it and it has colourful shapes.
Shaney: I like the mat it is cool it has the shapes.
Seth: I like it, it has a big star with a circle around it, it has different colours.
Terence: I like it because it has blue stars on it.
Kireesha: Thank you for the mat, for sharing.
Santino: Thank you for giving the mat.
Payton: I like the new mat because it has colours and circles and squares and a big star in a circle and rectangles and circles and triangles.
Jade: I love the mat because it has a awesome circle and it has blue around the star.
James: I like star becuase it has a circle and the blue and the shapes and it has letters.
Tina Rose: I like the shapes.
Shawnee Ann: There are different shapes.
Jordan: The shapes of the star.
Luke: I like the colours of the mat.
Room 14 would like to say thank you to Room 8 for getting us a new mat.









No comments:

Post a Comment