Wednesday 10 September 2014

The Pirate Feast


We have been reading the story 'The Pirate Feast.'  It is a favorite of our teacher aid Whaea Erin.


I liked when we the part with the blue ice cream.  Tevana
I like the part where he was singing about the thunder in the air. Holden
I liked it when we said 'YUCK.'
We liked reading the story, signing and saying arrrh, just like a pirate.


We made invitations to send to our family members (and Whaea Erin) inviting them to a pirate feast on friday.
It was fun making invitations. Tevana

Arrrh go the pirates.
We made eye patches and newspaper hats.
It fun making the pirate hats and eye patches. Tevana

We had a yummy feast of 'blue ice cream' (goody goody gum drops) and hokey pokey ice cream, popcorn and Alfonze's mum made some muffins and joined in our feast.
The feast was cool. Tevana
I liked the finding the treasure. Teneal
I liked the ice cream, it had little squares/oval in it. Santino
I ate 5 muffins. Jahzaay
I liked the popcorn. Eruera
I liked the popcorn and the muffins. Holden
I liked the muffins and the ice cream and the lollies. James

 Payton's mum joined our feast as well.

 Jahzaay found some treasure. (chocolate fish) "I like choclate fish," said Jahzaay.

 Tevana found some treasure. "I liked the chocolate fish," said Tevana

 James found some treasure.

 James enjoyed eating his treasure. "It was YUM," said James

 Whaea Erin came to our feast, she enjoyed finding treasure as well.

 Alfonze found some treasure.

 Whaea Erin bought some lemonade to the feast, yum.

 
Mrs Henwood dressed up as a pirate for the day, doesn't she look mean?
You look like a pirate Mrs Henwood. Tevana
You look like a kid pirate. Teneal

4 comments:

  1. Hi room 14. The photos of the pirate feast looks cool and funny.
    From Trinity and Adrianna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that. Seth
      That was nice to say that. Santino
      It was funny. Eruera
      We are happy that you shared that. Shaney

      Delete
  2. I liked the way you made your pirate hats Room 14- Ocean-Lee
    Your food looked yummy and delicious- Mrs Birchall
    You all looked scary- Emma-Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was nice to say that. Tevana
      Thank you for saying that. Seth and Alfonze
      Thank you for your comment Ocean-Lee. Santino
      Thank you for sharing with us. Eruera
      We are happy that you said that. Shaney
      Thank you Mrs Birchall for saying that. Tevana
      We like what you say. Santino
      I like your comment. Jade

      Delete