Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween, SCARE. Happy Halloween day from room 14

Holden - It was fun making the mask and the costume.

Shawnee Ann- It is cool.

Terence - I liked making the mask


Alfonze - I like making the mask.


James - It was fun.

Seth - It was cool making it and fun.

Jahzaay - It was cool making them.

Lincoln - It was cool wearing them.

Jade - I really like them and it was awesome fun.

Eruera - It was cool making the masks.

Tevana - I was cool making the newspaper clothing and the masks and I like it.  It was fun.

Payton - It was really fun making it and I like it when I made the costume.  I made it and Tevana helped me, she was being nice to me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Room 14. We think your masks are awesome. We like your painting and colouring. We like your careful cutting out. We like the way they sparkle. Ka mau te wehi.

    ReplyDelete