Monday 17 November 2014

Mounted Games


Tevana: I saw a black horse and it was riding.  The man picked up the cone and I liked it.


Jade: I liked the brown horse because it was really speedy and fast.


Shaney: I liked the colours on the horse, black and white.


Lincoln: I liked the black horse, because it was really speedy.


Seth: I liked the black horse because it has got the bottle and put it back on the bucket.


Eruera: I liked the grey horse because the man was grabbing the milk bottle.


Kireesha: I liked the brown horse because it was very fast and it put the sock into the bucket.


Terence: I liked the black horse because it was running fast.


Holden: I liked the black horse how it was running around the white pole.


Luke: I liked the black horse because it picked up the cup and put it in the bin.


Payton: I liked the white horse because it was running fast.


James: I liked the black horse because it was eating.


TineRose: I liked the black horse, when they put the sticks in the cones.


No comments:

Post a Comment